Chaotic Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q & A Time! (MUST READ!)

Go down

Q & A Time! (MUST READ!) Empty Q & A Time! (MUST READ!)

Post  Jemima Hamilton Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:51 am

What is Chaotic Supernatural?
CS is a roleplay forum where one can play a supernatural character within a real world setting in any time period.

When does it take place?
CS is not limited to one time period. You may play a character from anywhere in time as long as where you're playing exists(past/present) and your account of that time is accurate(again, past/present).

What powers are allowed/forbidden?
Specific powers are not banned or forbidden; however, there is a system at CS that utilizes four categories. These are:
Psychokinetics - Those who use their mental power as a physical force.
Relicers - Those who channel their mind through mystic artifacts, unlocking powers from them.
Shifters - Those who change form through different methods.
Mediums - Those who have the ability to speak to spirits or creatures from this and other realms.

Are there any rules to keep in mind?
Of course. This board would go into a downward spiral quickly without them. The rules are:
I. No God-mode. "Supernatural" does not necessarily mean omnipotent. Besides, no one's
that perfect.
II. Please keep swearing to a minimum. There may be younger viewers and/or players. Violators will be warned.
III. Be respectful of other players and their choices. Opinionated flame wars do nothing but cause a lot of drama and stress. The thread will be deleted and the perpetrators will be dealt with.
IV. Don't spam. I don't like SPAM! *ahem* All it does is clutter up boards and threads. If I see it in excess, the posts will be deleted and the author(s) banned.
V. Double-posting counts as spam, as you can edit your posts.

Anything else?
This message board is for entertainment purposes only. Any trademarks or copyrighted material mentioned in the posts here are all property of their respective owners, and are not used for personal profit in any way. Also, as the board's creator and head administrator, I have the right to remove or change any of the content posted for any reason. If you don't like it, you can leave now.
Jemima Hamilton
Jemima Hamilton
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Q & A Time! (MUST READ!) Left_bar_bleue50/50Q & A Time! (MUST READ!) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Sanity Points:
Q & A Time! (MUST READ!) Left_bar_bleue60/60Q & A Time! (MUST READ!) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

https://chaosuper.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Q & A Time! (MUST READ!) Empty Re: Q & A Time! (MUST READ!)

Post  Jemima Hamilton Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:48 am

SANITY POINTS!

I realize that I never actually thought about it, but Sanity Points(the bar below HP) can be one of two things: mind power needed to use a skill or the character's mental capacity. I have contemplated the possible consequences of complete SP loss in battle. I have decided that it will not end the battle the way HP loss would, but cause some impairments in the fighter. I will leave the specifics to the player, but such impairments could be various ailments of the mind or things relating to how the character uses their sanity points. I apologize for any confusion or annoyance this has caused.
Jemima Hamilton
Jemima Hamilton
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Q & A Time! (MUST READ!) Left_bar_bleue50/50Q & A Time! (MUST READ!) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Sanity Points:
Q & A Time! (MUST READ!) Left_bar_bleue60/60Q & A Time! (MUST READ!) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

https://chaosuper.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum